Hybrid Treating Line – Construction Progress | Hessisch Lichtenau
The countdown is on! Only two months left until final completion of our new state-of-the-art hybrid treating line for engineered yarns.
The construction work in our German plant in Hessisch Lichtenau continues to proceed rapidly.
Following progresses have already been made this year:
- Completion of the steel construction work
- Assembly of the dip stations
- Connection of the thermal oil piping to the existing thermal oil system and to the new regenerative afterburning system
- Cold commissioning has started
- Piping of the ventilation technology in the production hall
- Installation of the heating system is in full swing
The sampling process will be started in April as scheduled.
For all details on this investment project, take a look on our past NEWS:NEWS from Dec 15, 2021 - Construction of production hall in full swing | Hessisch Lichtenau NEWS from Oct 19, 2021 - Ground-breaking Ceremony | New production hall in Hessisch Lichtenau NEWS from Dec 02, 2022 - Construction Activities of the Hybrid Treating Line | Hessisch Lichtenau